A real treat for Sunday brunch! We garnish the toast with a light sprinkle of confectioners' sugar and serve it with maple syrup.
10-inch Square Griddle
- 3/4 cup egg substitute (180 ml.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2-3ml.)
- 1 cup skim milk (240 ml.)
- Butter flavor cooking spray
- 8 slices bread
- Combine egg substitute, salt and milk. Mix well.
- Cover cooking surface with cooking spray. Preheat griddle over medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Dip both sides of bread slices into egg-milk mixture and place in skillet. Cook until brown turning once